UK Health Screening has secured its reputation in offering excellence, not just in the quality and efficiency of their services, but also in our constant dedication to customer care and after sales service.
Ensuring every step of our business is as comfortable and re-assuring as one of our individual Health Checks. We ensure we listen and respond to the evolving needs of individual clients and tailor our services to align with an individuals need to live healthy and live well.
Our business dynamic of providing a friendly, hassle-free service has enhanced our ability offer the highest calibre of professional service. UK Health Screenings’ ethos of innovation allows us to offer the best products and services to address the major concerns and challenges for our clients in the field of preventative healthcare.
You can be confident of our quality
We are regulated by the CQC
Our laboratory is UKAS approved
We follow a protocol laid down by our medical team
Any results which are not in the normal range are reviewed by a registered nurse or one of our GPs.
We call you if there any urgent concerns from your health check which mean that you should go to your GP.
Having a Health Screen
UK Health Screening is a trading name of ToHealth Ltd. We are a registered provider with the care quality commission. We operate a private GP clinic in central London. Our policy framework is common to all of our operations. We comply with their guidelines and auditing procedures. See here for our latest CQC report.
- Our Chief Medical Officer and the rest of our Clinical Governance team understand the needs of both clinicians and patients and set out the guidelines we operate to.
- The services we offer are advisory rather than diagnostic. If you believe you are not well, you should seek medical advice. We follow NICE guidelines where ever possible and use clinically validated tests, questionnaires and measures. We do offer tests that are not part of national screening programmes – in many cases on the basis of cost benefit. We believe that people should be able to take a test if they believe it is in their best interest.
- Health screening does not guarantee outcomes and in many cases we will be giving guidance based on statistics and likely outcomes. The tests offered do have the potential to help with early diagnosis.
- We aim to educate and inform people about their health and in particular to understand how their lifestyle can contribute to their long term good health.
- None of the services we offer are a replacement for medical treatment or basic guidelines on healthy living. All of our reports give the context of a particular measure as well as the result to help you understand the information. We will explain the limitation of the test. For instance, the PSA test is not a definitive signal as to the presence of prostate cancer and needs to be understood in context.
- Where results suggest there may be an issue and further action should be taken, a member of the clinical team will proactively contact our customers to make them aware of the situation and discuss what next steps they should take. They will provide guidance and support. We understand that your health is deeply personal and our goal is motivate people to have the best wellbeing they can by helping them understand their current state of health
What People are saying about us
We survey our customers after their assessment. Over 80% were likely or very likely to recommend us to friends and family.
See some of the comments we had as part of the survey
The person carrying out my health assessment, I believe it was Jin J, was very good. I would highly recommend him and he made my experience worthwhile. I will continue to get these annually.
Was feeling tired and drained, even after sleeping, found out its my iron levels. Will see my doctor and take vitamins, eat more red meat and green leaves and hopefully will feel better soon. Wouldn't have found this out without the health check so thank you.
I was impressed with the thoroughness and efficiency of the testing. Matthew was especially helpful in explaining the process, carrying it out, and then explaining the results. The whole experience was useful and, dare I say, actually enjoyable. I would definitely be interested in having this health check administered each year, or at least every other year. I walked away with more knowledge, peace of mind over my results, and with a goal to drink more water & get more exercise in. Thanks, Matthew!